- Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously;
- First point of contact towards the customer after formal handover from Sales;
- Facilitate the definition of project objectives, tasks and resource requirements;
- Identify and manage risks involved to protect the project objectives;
- Set up, guide and manage a project team;
- Take charge of project budgets and efficient resource allocation;
- Monitor, control and report project progress, -quality and -cash flow to the Business Line Manager;
- Ensure final project deliverables are delivered on-time, within scope and budget;
- Identify and execute potential upselling opportunities arising during the project;
- Perform project evaluations and identification of potential cross-functional process improvements by means of a Lessons Learned session;
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or cross-functional areas;
- Build up and maintain relationships with clients and other external parties.
- Solid educational commercial economics or technical background;
- Project management experience, certification of PM methods like PMP, PRINCE2 and/or IPMA are a plus;
- 3 years’ work experiences in a similar position, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry or service environment;
- Proactive/Self-starter taking ownership and responsibility for his projects and/or tasks;
- Team player with leadership skills, capable to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in an international environment;
- Independent, confident and customer-focused mindset;
- Stress resistant with ability to perform activities in a result-oriented manner and work effectively to tight deadlines;
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of standard office software;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing)
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or Spanish language would be an asset;
- Willingness to travel on business in Europe and overseas;
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (up to 1 hour).
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of ROSEN. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!