To keep up the pace of development of RE-liON's products like RED/BLACKSUIT and Mission Plan, our software team is looking for developers that are comfortable working with a mix of hard- and software and understand that our users need 'easy-to-use' solutions. As a software developer, you will have a chance to put your mark on the full product.
You will be working on any of the following areas:
- VR/Realtime 3D graphics;
- Geo information: developing next-gen geographical information systems;
- Realtime simulation: we use GPU-based real-time fire dynamics for VR-based fire fighting;
- Embedded software: we create our own electronics, firmware and interfacing;
- Sensor fusion: we're always pushing VR boundaries with new input devices, actuators and new ways of combining sensor data.
What we require:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of C++
- Able to communicate in English
What we desire:
- Experience in developing in a large code base or willing to learn how to
What we offer:
- A challenging working environment with sufficient variety.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow with our ambitious organization.
- A chance to constantly work with the latest appealing technologies.
- A salary that grows based on your development.
- An informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours as far as possible.
- Type of employment: minimum 32, preferred 40 hours.
We provide life saving solutions using the latest in VR & AR technologies for our customers in Fire Services, Police and Defence industries, to stay relevant and be ready for operations. Building these solutions requires an almost symbiotic relationship with the end-user to get it right.
Today, we are on the cusp of international expansion and looking for a number of people to help us bring our solutions to the next level.
Although in business for at least 20 years, the atmosphere remains informal, working times are flexible and there is a great deal of freedom to decide how to solve the puzzles in your daily work. For an impression of our work, check out RE-liON SUIT, a fully immersive, multi-user, full-body motion sensing VR simulator. See the (BLACK)SUIT video at https://tinyurl.com/re-lion.
Our customers world-wide deserve the best solutions and we aim to provide them.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Re-liOn. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!