As team Lead Hardware at RE-liON, you will be able to determine the outcome of our product pipeline like RED/BLACKSUIT and Mission Plan. This involves the complete product lifecycle: requirements capture directly with the user, product design, improvements, manufacturing and repair. For our users for instance, easy-to-use is essential.
The hardware team is a team of specialists with expertise in, for example, electrical engineering or industrial engineering. Besides your responsibility for the daily management, you will need a hands-on mentality.
....And as not everything is set in stone, help out with process improvement.
Next to product development/improvements/etc, some of the other activities:
- Increasing customer awareness in your team.
- Create, monitor and timely adjust an efficient and high-quality work distribution and planning of current projects.
- Ensuring optimal communication and coordination within the various departments in the organization.
- Timely identification of and implementation of necessary adjustments within the department in order to achieve the desired result.
- Source new and keep in touch with existing suppliers.
What we desire:
- Being able to work in a result and solution-oriented manner.
- Development-oriented and change-oriented.
- Punctual and accurate.
What we require:
- A strong engineering background from industry or school (e.g. University, Higher Professional Education/HBO).
- Experience of minimum of 5 years working in a similar team.
- You are open for background screening by the Dutch Ministry of Defense.
- A challenging working environment with sufficient variety.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow with our ambitious organization.
- A chance to constantly work with the latest appealing technologies.
- A salary that grows based on your development.
- An informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours as far as possible.
- Type of employment: minimum 32, preferred 40 hours.
We provide life saving solutions using the latest in VR & AR technologies for our customers in Fire Services, Police and Defence industries, to stay relevant and be ready for operations. Building these solutions requires an almost symbiotic relationship with the end-user to get it right.
Today, we are on the cusp of international expansion and looking for a number of people to help us bring our solutions to the next level.
Although in business for at least 20 years, the atmosphere remains informal, working times are flexible and there is a great deal of freedom to decide how to solve the puzzles in your daily work. For an impression of our work, check out RE-liON SUIT, a fully immersive, multi-user, full-body motion sensing VR simulator. See the (BLACK)SUIT video at https://tinyurl.com/re-lion.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of RE-liON. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!