Oversees and maintains all Credit/Collection operations for accounts assigned to increase sales volume, maximize cash flow, contribute to the profit and stability of Pentair, and provide for prompt turnover and adequate protection of Pentair’s investment in Accounts Receivable, while maintaining the highest level of Customer Satisfaction. Follows established Company Policies, Credit Department guidelines and all applicable laws.
Essential Job Functions
- Proficient in financial analysis including trends, comparative funds flow, working capital, operations understanding and interrelationships
- Have a good understanding of Letter of Credits and Bank guaranties in order to support the business in their proposal and contract management
- Be a pro-active teamplayer with Sales and Projectmanagent in order to establish a smooth cash flow during and at the end of projects
- Understands and uses various tools and devices pertaining to collateral and documentary collections.
- Performs credit limit reviews and approves in line with the GBU DOA.
- Works in a team environment to improve cash flow, delinquency, DSO and to minimize bad debt loss. Understands vital importance of cash flow for customer and company.
- Provides back up to other team members. Liaises with sales, service, and GBU legal counsel.
- Works within company policies and procedures to maintain or improve customer delinquency (days beyond terms) without diminishing the valued customer relationships.
- Meets with internal and external customers to discuss and advise on credit related issues.
- Fully understands collection law and methodology. Negotiates settlements with distressed debtors, and determines need to seek 3rd party assistance in the collection process, including customer visits if applicable.
- Understands and explains measures pertaining to specific processes including DSO and reports results and employs methods improve these activities.
- Bachelors’s degree (B.A., B.S) or equivalent
- 4-6 years’ business experience, preferably with 3 years in AR related role
- Expertise in risk management
- MS Office, SAP, HFM, Get Paid
- Understanding of advanced Accounting and Credit principles
- Experience in a multinational company preferably manufacturing and international customers.
- As a Credit Analyst, you are able to analyze situations and problems. You can quickly / effectively resolve conflicts by fact-based problem solving. You inspire trust and have an open communication and you build and are able to sustain relationships. Next to this, you can clearly express yourself orally and in writing in English.
- Willing to travel, your primary location is Enschede. Depending on business needs weekly travel to our location in Venlo is essential (minimum of 1 day a week)
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Pentair. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!