The main role for the Sales and Business Development Manager within the department Sales is to reach sales targets by setting up and enabling strategic partnerships.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify and evaluate potential packagers/partners in assigned regions and formalize collaboration into contractual frameworks with the goal of selling turbines or packages and LTSAs;
- Developing a Sales Strategy specifically for an assigned region and/or market segment;
- Define the specific value proposition and resulting business model/sales channel for all relevant applications and existing products in an assigned region/segment;
- In close cooperation with Product Management, drive OPRA’s portfolio to match with the demand of customers, partners and packagers;
- Establish and maintain business relationships with existing Packaging Partners and strategic Accounts.
We are looking for a colleague who is entrepreneurial and has strong commercial and communication skills. Someone who is result driven, is customer focused and wants to excel.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Sales or Engineering;
- > 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Relevant business network;
- English language and communication skills (verbal and in writing) on CEFR level C1;
- Excellent communication skills and entrepreneurship;
- You are willing to travel (up to 50%);
- Attitude that matches with our company core values: Excellence, Customer Focus, Pride & Ownership, Team Spirit and Innovation.
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-changing organization;
- Numerous development opportunities;
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
Bedrijfsprofiel OPRA Turbines
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!