The main role of the Head of Direct Sales within the Sales department is to reach sales target by having a hands-on attitude and providing coaching, mentoring and leadership to the Regional Sales Managers and a Sales Engineers within the direct Sales team. You report to the Global Director Sales & Marketing.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Achieving the forecast of order intake by selling turbines, packages and LTSA’s.
- Taking and coordinating all necessary actions to generate new orders, e.g. maintaining contact with the existing client base, expanding the client base, develop cooperation with agents, partners and distributors and developing new business models.
- Gathering market intelligence within the assigned regions (incl. competitor research). Identify new markets for existing products and R&D opportunities in close alignment with internal stakeholders (product management, R&D).
- Further developing and maintaining the OPRA brand by advising OPRA marketing to ensure the voice of the customer and market is heard (co creation of campaigns, shows, and literature).
- Ensuring an optimal cooperation with internal stakeholders (e.g. managing and developing the sales project process).
- Motivating and inspiring regional sales managers and sales engineers to work on OPRA’s common objectives by being a role model, providing coaching and mentoring. Creating an environment of trust and empowerment to allow team members to thrive.
We are looking for a colleague who is entrepreneurial and has strong commercial and communication skills. Someone who is result driven, is customer focused and wants to excel.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Sales or Engineering;
- > 10 years of experience in a similar role;
- Relevant business network;
- English language and communication skills (verbal and in writing) on CEFR level C1;
- Excellent communication skills and entrepreneurship;
- You are willing to travel (up to 50%);
- Attitude that matches with our company core values: Excellence, Customer Focus, Pride & Ownership, Team Spirit and Innovation.
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-growing organization;
- Numerous development opportunities;
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
Bedrijfsprofiel OPRA Turbines
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of OPRA Turbines. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!