The Area Manager is responsible to develop, implement and execute the strategic plans for the regions and to build and manage our regional teams.
You are the link between our head office and the local teams. You work closely with members of the Account Management team to execute our account strategies across the regions in order to support our Business Partners in a proactive way to grow the sales together and/or by adding new (local) Business Partners. Next to that, you support and challenge the Product Management and Application Support teams. This will ensure we develop the right solutions and features for the region concerned to realize substantial growth for both Nedap and our Business Partners.
It's an entrepreneurial and commercial role to grow the sales, to manage our regional teams and to establish genuine relationships with our valued Business Partners, while forging new connections aimed at growing our business.
- Build the strategy and develop, implement and execute the sales plan for both regions in conjunction with the Global Sales team;
- Act as a resource and coach for the regional teams;
- Collaborate with and interact as a key member of the Global Sales team;
- Build and leverage long-term working relationships with the Product Management and Application Support teams;
- Research and stay abreast of emerging trends to recommend new solutions that directly tie to (regional) end-user requirements;
- Build solid relationships with key external and internal stakeholders;
- Present carefully outlined business opportunities to company executives.
This unique and high impact opportunity is ideal for someone who possesses prior (dairy) industry experience and a proven track-record of leading a team and building strong and sustainable relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to support the Livestock Industry with state-of-the-art solutions
- Bachelor degree (HBO or WO) in relevant education;
- You have several years of relevant experience in (international) sales or business development and in leading a team;
- Background/knowledge of (regional) dairy industry, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures;
- You are able to develop effective relationships externally and internally at a variety of levels;
- You are a pioneer, independent thinker and you have a proactive approach;
- You have a large sense of responsibility and you can deal well with rapid changes in direction;
- Trustworthy – someone who understands and lives business integrity;
- Your English is good, both in writing and in speech;
- Willingness to travel overnight approximately 40% to 50% of the time, incidentally including some weekends.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom to make a difference in the dairy industry. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organization is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a market competitive remuneration.
You will be part of a very passionate, motivated and professional global team and contribute to our global strategy to be market leader in SmartTag and Milking Automation/RFID Solutions within the dairy industry. You will work closely together with a dynamic and international team consisting of colleagues from sales, marketing, product development and of course, ‘your’ regional teams. This position will report to the Sales Director.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Nedap. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!