- Performing strength analyses on precast concrete towers and foundations for different turbine types and heights, analytically as well with Finite Element Method
- Making practical and competitive design proposals and sketches
- Managing the certification process, communicating with certification institutes and other
- parties involved
- Optimising the designs, achieving improvements for the production and installation process
- Developing new, innovative tower designs based on the ATS tower concept, precast foundations, towers for production in remote areas
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering
- Well-experienced with strength analyses of concrete constructions according to building codes
- (Eurocode and DIN) and certification guidelines
- Min 5 years working experience in a technical position in the wind energy or civil industry
- Creative mindset with eye for both depth and commerce
- Team player
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Excellent expression skills, especially in English and German, both verbally and in writing
- Good employment conditions.
- Short lines of communication.
- Involvement in a world changing industry.
- A fast growing company with a lot of opportunities.
- An open and pleasant work environment.
- A challenging, broad position with good developmental and educational opportunities.
Advanced Tower Systems (ATS) is a fast-growing business who has developed a tower concept for large wind turbines as an economically and logistically attractive alternative to steel towers. ATS is active in the field of renewable energies, with a focus on the global wind energy sector. We supply turbine manufacturers, utilities/IPPs and project developers in local markets. ATS offers hybrid towers for larger and higher wind turbines, which increases the energy production considerably because of better wind conditions at these heights. The patented hybrid tower combines a precast concrete segmented tower with tubular steel tower sections on top.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button komt u terecht op de site van de werkgever. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kunt u niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden, wilt u ons daarmee helpen en ons berichten als een link niet meer werkt?
Wilt u op de hoogte blijven van andere mooie vacatures in Twente? Schrijft u zich dan hier in!