When it comes to Mechatronics for the semiconductor- and related High Tech Systems industry, MECAL has gained extensive experience in this field. MECAL is involved in design, engineering and realization of passive- and active vibration isolation systems, dynamic balanced robots, manipulators for placing SMT components, thermal processing equipment and camera based inspection- and observation systems. High precision, high throughput and first time right are often the key words in our development projects. MECAL carries out these projects in house, starting with the specification and concept phase and up and until prototyping, qualification and production of small series. For our Mechatronic Development team Enschede, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Project Engineer Wind/- FEM analyst.
- Prepares and completes transparent analyses / design advices and/or development proposals based on customer requirements.
- Makes transparent and clear reports (both verbally and in writing).
- Presents (both verbally and in writing) simple analyses, design advices and development proposals.
- Works effectively within the project team (adapts to different project stages and adequately adjusts his role to the project stage).
- You have a deep knowledge of FEM and other analyses (Ansys Classic/Workbench) methods.
- You have a superb ability to express in an orally and written way.
- You can present your results and clarify your analyses with conviction.
- You feel comfortable working independently as well in a team.
- You have a thorough knowledge of technology and technique within your own field on
- higher vocational / scientific (HBO/University) education in mechanical engineering.
- At least 1 year of proven work experience in project teams within the field.
- Basic knowledge of different stages in a development/design process or project.
- Good knowledge of customer needs and requirements.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies and techniques within the work field.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues, capable of clear and goal-oriented expression.
- You have good knowledge of the languages relevant for MECAL, particularly English.
- You are an analytical and creative problem solver.
- Travelling, mobility should not be a problem.
- An attractive salary.
- Good balance between work and leisure.
- An open, efficient and pleasant work environment.
- Good developmental and educational opportunities.
- Good primary and secondary benefits.
MECAL is a fast-growing, global engineering organisation, headquartered in Enschede, the Netherlands. With Dutch offices located in Enschede, Groningen, Eindhoven and our US-based office in Virginia MECAL employs roughly 150 people worldwide. We offer a wide range of innovative, high-tech products and services to the Wind Energy, Semiconductor- and related High Tech Systems industry in close cooperation with outstanding partners.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!