Reporting to the Senior Manager Customer Relations and based in our European headquarter location, the Customer Care Representative DACH, will serve as a liaison for all matters pertaining to LABORIE products, including supporting sales in direct markets with all aspects of order processing, customer service, customer maintenance, sales & marketing support, fielding sales leads and diverse administrative tasks supporting our direct markets to achieve sales goals. The position will be temporary at first, pending future developments.
- Manage the End-to-End ordering process (subscriptions, quotations, new orders, change orders, cancellations and the returns process; repairs, loan & demo). This includes, but is not limited to:
- Process new orders and change orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Acknowledge, monitor and update order status, communicating updates, issues and potential risks, to customers and/or intercompany staff as appropriate.
- Ensure proper handling of export documentation & active coordination of shipments
- Resolve backlog issues including product configuration issues, part number, price discrepancies, order/account hold release by working closely with Finance
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly reports as required
- Ensure superior customer service is delivered and focus on building strong relationships with customers
- Identify and recommend productivity, customer service and process enhancements
- Maximize existing resources to organize, automate and synchronize various aspects of order processing and reporting
- Handle customer complaints received by assessing customer needs in order to provide appropriate solutions to achieve customer satisfaction
- Direct advanced product questions to the appropriate personnel for identification and follow up (if required) with customers until question is answered and appropriate product/service is obtained.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with Field Sales Team to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Work closely with sales managers. to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual Corporate goals
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ previous administrative experience with increasing levels of responsibility in order management / customer service.
- Experience working in an International environment is a pre.
- Proficient in German and fluent in English with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing with customers and all levels internally.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to handle complaints and cope with unpleasant situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, multi-task and meet recurring, daily deadlines; self-motivated with strong initiative.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Organizational skills with a high level of accountability and accuracy.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, high pressure environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, ERP system(s).
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Availability for a full time office based function that requires telephone coverage on all DACH business days from 8.30 to 17.00.
LABORIE is focused on creating new and exciting career opportunities and professional challenges for existing and prospective employees. In addition to working with great people, we promote a supportive work culture and offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits programs, as well as many opportunities for career advancement.
LABORIE is an industry-leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of medical technologies and devices, with headquarters in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands. We enjoy a strong diversity of talent with 650 global employees. We have grown significantly over the past several years and continue to invest in new technologies, companies and regions.
LABORIE takes great pride in supporting doctors, nurses, hospitals, clinics, academic institutions and patients with treatment and diagnostic innovations. We are focused on educating healthcare providers and their patients on the latest solutions in Urological and Gastrointestinal health.
At LABORIE, we take the long view of success. We are privately owned by Patricia Industries, a part of Swedish-based InvestorAB owned by the Wallenberg Family. Our owners value sustainable and profitable growth.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of LABORIE. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!