As Inside Sales Representative you will pro-actively sell our products and services by phone or online in partnership with our Outside Sales and Customer Service colleagues.
Dealing with and following up sales enquiries to ensure incremental sales in close cooperation with Account Managers / Outside Sales. Drives everything with potential sales up to order with proactive sale of products or services by phone or online. Improve customer satisfaction through commercial activities. Following up sales transactions effectively to ensure that the agreed quantities of products are delivered to the customer as set out in the sales offer/order, at the agreed place and time.
How will you do it
Your responsibilities are including, but not limited to:
- Decision to quote or not
- Priority in handling the request
- Product selection (e.g. based on regional marketing
- Brand selection
Salesforce Opportunity creation / follow up:
- Includes the actual entry in SF
Quotation follow up:
- Personal follow up to be always up to date on project statusand to keep records on SF updated and report to management, as required.
System / Project ownership:
- Be the main contact (next to outside sales) andcommunicate and coordinate towards the customer but also in between internal departments / people
- Use SAP / ERP material master to provide and preparevolume / amount / margin for project discount decisions internally
- Quote against part numbers (e.g. to apply discounts for larger quantities request)
Sales Development Support:
- Next to Outside Sales develop customer relationship, runsales presentations (no training), assist e.g. during exhibitions / events.
Key Account Liaison:
- Apply right focus on Key Accounts and stay aligned withglobal key account manager & strategies
Pre-Order Site Visits:
- Assist in planning / quoting phase with a hazard analyses;review special requirements by the customer
Preferably you will have:
- HBO work- and think level
- Extensive work experience in a similar environment related to Inside Sales activities
- Excellent verbal and written command of Dutch and English
- You are pro-active and have a strong commercial awareness
- You are a team worker and customer oriented
Furthermore you will have:
- Experience with ERP/SAP and CRM/Salesforce System
- Knowledge of additional computer programs used for the job (Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
At Johnson Controls we offer you a great role in a dynamic and international environment. A market competitive package is offered plus additional interesting benefits. Also, in our wider global organization we offer a broad range of development opportunities.
Bedrijfsprofiel Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Johnson Controls. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7547 TJ ENSCHEDE 053 - 4284 444