Our typical partners (and customers) integrate ReadID in their own SDK and/or mobile application for remote identity verification, for example at banks, for governments, digital signing companies and/or border control. ReadID enables identy verification by using the smartphone’s NFC capabilities to read and verify the chip of an identity document.
Part of your challenge and key to your success is being able to explain and educate about the value of NFC in general and ReadID in particular, especially since our technology is considered disruptive. Therefore, having or gaining a solid understanding of identity verification technologies across different industries is essential.
Next to this, partner selection and partner empowerment are of highest importance. This means identifying the right partner in the right industry and subsequently supporting the partner by creating joint annual plans and implementing sales and marketing initiatives. Our key industries of interest to source new partners are finance, government, digital signing, HR, travel, gaming and contractors.
- You grow the business of existing ReadID channel partners in different industries in different countries;
- You set up frequent meetings with different stakeholders, multi-level, to safeguard the interests of ReadID;
- You feed ReadID partners with the latest ReadID roadmap – at the same time you collect valuable feedback on latest trends and developments and share these with ReadID internal stakeholders;
- You are able to define and approach the shortlist of typical ReadID partners in the key industries in key countries;
- You are able to support the contacts at the partner with the proper sales and marketing materials and and are able to do ‘handholding’ at the beginning of the partnership, including joint sales calls/visits and support for tenders/RFX;
- You are able to create and monitor a sales funnel for and with every ReadID partner;
- You work closely together with the ReadID Sales Team and will report to the Sales Director.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in international business or similar;
- International sales experience of at least 5 years, of which international channel manager experience for at least 3 years in (similar) service industries, like IT, mobile, SaaS, cybersecurity.
- You are comfortable and energized by selling disruptive and/or challenger solutions;
- You are comfortable with supporting partners globally;
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch as well;
- You live in the Netherlands and are willing to travel up to 20% when possible again. Applications outside the Netherlands but inside Western Europe will be considered as well.
- Informele werksfeer in een team met hooggekwalificeerde onderzoekers, architecten en engineers
- Samen lunchen, wandelen en sociale activiteiten na werktijd (...natuurlijk niet verplicht)
- Flexibele werktijden en mogelijkheid om thuis te werken
- Aantrekkelijk salaris met variabele beloning
- 28 vakantiedagen met de mogelijkheid deze uit te breiden
- High-end laptop (Windows of Macbook)
- Interne en externe opleidingsmogelijkheden
- InnoValor financiert een goed pensioen en je krijgt telefoon van ons.
Digital innovation demands a strong foundation: broad knowledge, because society is complex; deep knowledge, because only a dot on the horizon will not get you any results.
InnoValor combines broad knowledge and overview with a passion for digital innovation and a enjoyment for getting results. We are flexible within our disciplines and are independent. From this basis we deliver our services and build our software.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of InnoValor. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!