- The Aftermarket Manager – Contracts is responsible the sales of extra services and (preventative) maintenance to current direct customers, agents and distributors.
- You improve customer satisfaction.
- You maintain and strengthen bonds with current customers.
- You are in contact with direct customers, agents and distributors all over the world.
- You sell both directly to the company’s own customers and in partnerships with Service Partners, agents/distributors.
- You communicate with the customers in order to coordinate, sell and negotiate operations.
- You communicate with the relevant (in-house) departments to discuss the estimated scope, technical and commercial feasibility, quality and progress.
- You support agents’ and distributors’ commercial feasibility, quality and progress.
- You discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Customer Support Manager Contracts, Overhauls and Spare Parts.
- A degree in Commercial Economics or equivalent qualifications from a university of applied science (HBO)
- A high level of professional and intellectually capacity (at least higher profession education level)
- You have a great affinity for electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- You are familiar with energy systems and/or UPS systems
- You can speak, read and write English, however any additional languages would be beneficial.
- You can work with MS office.
- Competitive salary and pension in accordance with CLA Metalelektro.
- Enough vacation days, to explore the world
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- Development opportunities depending on your experiences to grow your career.
Bedrijfsprofiel Hitec Power Protection B.V.
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
The Aftermarket Manager – Contracts improves the customer satisfaction by offering and selling services, preventative maintenance, spare parts and overhauls system updates. As the Aftermarket Manager – Contracts you are responsible for the sales of extra services and (preventative) maintenance to current direct customer, agents and distributors. You will be a member of the After Sales department and report directly to the Customer Support Manager Contracts, Overhauls and Spare Parts.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van Hitec. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!