- As the Customer Support Engineer (E or M) you are responsible for independently preparing and carrying out work as part of the service and offering after-sales care. This is all in accordance with the procedures, guidelines and (international) standards and instructions in the Netherlands and abroad, under local conditions.
- You will provide technical support to customers, sister companies, distributors and agents.
- Additionally, you independently train operators for end customers.
- When needed you are able to do basic mechanical or electronic maintenance.
- You coordinate and act as a supervisor during the local installation stage prior to the commissioning of a product.
- During your time in the field, you will be supported by the local help-desk if technical problems arise. Additionally, the Regional Customer Service Manager EMEA will support you if organizational problems arise.
- You are familiar with, and make allowances for, local conditions.
- Discussing technical or mechanical problems and solutions with customers, sister companies, distributors and agents.
- You proactively discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Customer Support Manager Central Europe & Middle East.
Required skills and profile
- Qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from Pre-vocational Secondary Education (MBO) with an affinity for mechanical or electrical engineering
- Willingness to obtain NEN-3140 or NEN-3840 certificates
- You can speak, read and write English and preferably another language (e.g. Dutch, German, Spanish, Chinese).
- You are in possession of a drivers license (B) and you are willing to obtain your drivers license E.
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands, living near Almelo is not a prerequisite due to the fact that you have to travel a lot.
- Competitive salary and pension in accordance with CLA Metalelektro.
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- Company car, mobile phone and a laptop.
- A personal training and development plan depending on your experiences.
Bedrijfsprofiel Hitec Power Protection B.V.
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van HITECH Power Protection. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!