Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Conduct market research and contribute to the development and execution of the European sales strategy
- Lead generation, qualification, and cold calling activities to build business and new relationships
- Responsible for marketing activities: organizing and attending trade shows, mailings and other off- and online marketing related activities
- Account management and customer support activities, generate sales orders from the existing customer base (extensions & up-sells), coordination of logistics, order, and opportunity management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in International Business or related field
- 1-3 years of professional sales experience required
- Highly motivated, organized, and international/results-oriented
- The ability to solve problems in a proactive and independent way
- Fluency in English and German or French is required; additional languages are a big plus.
- You are living or are willing to live within a radius of 45 minutes of Almelo
You can look forward to a nicely diverse position in an ambitious, fast-growing and internationally oriented team and organization. Our teams consist of highly qualified professionals with a focus on business development. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself professionally in line with your own ambitions.
Bedrijfsprofiel EuroDev B.V.
EuroDev is a Business Development Group, located in Almelo. The core of our business is helping North American companies expand their European business. As European Inside Sales for the retail division, you will join a team consisting of you and a project manager and work together on finding opportunities to grow the business of our clients in Europe. Our clients are very diverse and are active in the following market segments: Sport and Outdoor, Consumer Electronics, Health and Beauty, Shopping and Luxury, Pet market and DIY.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of EuroDev. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!