Account Manager - EVCI Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
The Account Manager’s primary function is to drive the sales process for the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI), as part of the Energy Transition in Buildings (ETiB). In the designated territory, the Account Manager will be leveraging the sales support organization, in particular dedicated Sales Application Engineers and use all available sales enablement tools put at their disposal to create value propositions for the end user customers. In this role, you will discover and qualify sales opportunities in all segments where ETiB will play an important role and will be strongly engaged in supporting the launch and sales growth activities of Eaton's new ETiB offering including related energy management offers - a major strategic initiative closely linked with the Energy Transition & Renewables (ET&R) segment.
As the systems related to Energy Transition are a discretionary investment for customers, we will be helping the end users (such as fleet owners, building and property owners) understand the deployment of new energy management technologies.
By choosing a Consultative selling approach, the successful candidate will be helping customers evaluate the quality of solutions available in the market and arrive at their own understanding of the potentially complex ETiB issues and solutions, as well as Eaton's strategic positioning to address and deliver on those needs.
The scope of Eaton's ETiB offering will include the relevant electrical offer portfolio of Products, Systems and Services. It should include as much as possible the complete One-Eaton portfolio where appropriate. The Account Manager will be growing relationships up to and including C-level executives in the course of the selling process in a variety of customer departments such as finance, centralized engineering, operations, IT, procurement, risk management and others.
- Education level: Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar (Business & Sales related education will be considered as well)
- Years and area of experience: 5+ years of sales experience, with proven track record in driving B2B sales where diagnosing complex customer needs is critical (ideally electrical area, however other relevant experiences will be considered)
- Technical knowledge: experience with electrical vehicle charging and other electrical products is a plus. Understanding of basic financial concepts such as Capex, Opex, ROI, P&L. Familiar with modern sales techniques: value sales, challenger sales gap selling, SPIN Selling, BANT
- Soft skills: the above-referenced skills needed to derive a Consultative selling approach are mandatory. Passion, energy, an excellent ability to question, listen and articulate complex solutions, , highly collaborative with internal stakeholders. Ability to dialog and create value-adding business interactions with all type of interlocutors from a variety of backgrounds and job functions, including C-levels
- Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $21.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton is a power management company actively engaged in the transition towards a low-carbon energy future across the world. We have a particular focus on Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) which is part of Eaton’s vision on Energy Transition in Buildings (ETiB), by combining our diverse technology portfolio of renewable energy integration, energy storage, EnergyAware UPSes, microgrids and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Eaton. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!