Field Product Manager - EVCI Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
The ETiB Field Product Manager will be responsible for the business management of Eaton's ETiB offering at the country level and for its commercial success. In this role you will uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements. The successful candidate has a strong ability to work well strongly collaborate with internal teams, including central marketing, engineering & development, thus ensuring that customer requirements are fully understood and that country-based launches / implementation plans match customers' expectations.
As a Field Product Manager, you will be conducting research and follow technical trends in the ETiB industry and related areas, assessing local market competitive situations, as well as make recommendations on how to best serve local needs. You will keep track of the competitor landscape, provide internal and customer trainings, answer incoming questions about products and their capabilities. The Field Product Manager understands and analyses data pipelines, facilitates the creation and maintenance of technical web pages, of proper product documentation and of other sales enablement tools.
- Support the localisation of all sales enablement tools and material related to the ETiB offering
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Manage knowledge transfer to the organization
- Have commercial ownership and drive the sales team to achieve the sales targets and margin
- Know & understand customer needs through research and market data
- Assess competition by comparing products, market data
- Create product marketing communication objectives
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Work with sales leaders to create product sales strategies
- Provide insight to stakeholders on products and the market in general
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements and issues
- Monitor sales & margin targets and initiate recovery actions when needed
- Education level: Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics, or similar.
- Years and area of experience: 5+ years of experience in product management
- Technical knowledge: Product management and product development, Requirements analysis including pricing and planning, Sales planning and inventory control
- Soft skills: Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $21.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton is a power management company actively engaged in the transition towards a to a low-carbon energy future across the world. We have a particular focus on Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) which is part of Eaton’s vision on Energy Transition in Buildings (ETiB), by combining our diverse technology portfolio of renewable energy integration, energy storage, EnergyAware UPSes, microgrids and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Eaton. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!