- Exemplify the Diversey safety behaviors you are expecting from your team. Site Safety Champion responsible for the deployment of the Diversey EHS program;
- Establish and communicate clear goals and deliverables. Support and foster a high-performance work team that encourages collaboration and continuous improvement;
- Site Quality Champion responsible for the deployment of the Diversey QA program;
- Ensure all Country / Regional, and Local permitting / compliance requirements are in place;
- Ensuring the NL manufacturing operation achieves all service targets;
- Development and delivery of the annual operating plan (AOP) and for the preparation and delivery of capital projects;
- Site Continuous Improvement Champion responsible for effectively deploying Diversey CI programs to improve operational effectiveness in areas of Quality, EHS, OEE and Cost to achieve strategic cost savings goals;
- Ensure an effective employee engagement team is established and is focused on developing meaningful targets and delivering measurable results;
- Responsible for development of the site leadership team into a high performing team, with talent that can be exported to the region;
- Handle employee relations issues focused on creating a positive work-team based environment. Ensures the administrative HR requirements are met;
- Maintain necessary certifications (e.g., ISO standards) and deliver plant quality KPI’s through SOP adherence and training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business required, MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience, with 3+ years at a senior management level in manufacturing operations in a Plant Manager capacity.
- Seasoned experience in all facets of manufacturing operations including Batch Processing, Filling/Assembly, Logistics / Material Flow, Continuous Improvement;
- Broad knowledge of Supply Chain process and procedures (manufacturing, distribution, supply planning, engineering, etc.);
- Experience in high volume/high mix, multi-shift manufacturing environment and working in a matrix-organization. Leading within complex environments with stretching targets;
- Solid finance and commercial business acumen;
- Experience with SAP (Production & Inventory control) an advantage, Strong with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc;
- Certified in Continuous Improvement e.g., Lean/Six Sigma with experience in leading lean initiatives;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Bedrijfsprofiel Diversey B.V.
Diversey’s purpose is to protect and care for people every day. Diversey has been, and always will be, pioneers and facilitators for life.
We constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all of our global sectors, including: cleaning products, systems and services that efficiently integrate chemicals, machines and sustainability programs. This makes us unique among leading global hygiene and cleaning companies. Everything we do has our customers’ needs at its heart and is based on the belief that cleaning and hygiene are life essentials. With over 94 years of expertise, we safeguard our customers’ businesses, contributing to productivity improvements, lower total operating costs and brand protection. Led by Phil Wieland, CEO, and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, Diversey employs approximately 9,000 people globally.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site Diversey. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt? Dit kun je doen door ons te mailen op careers (at) twente.com.
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!
7545 ZW ENSCHEDE 053-4887766