As a Full Stack Developer you will be helping with the further development of our platform. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as making modifications to fix errors and improve performance. Additionally, you will be able to contribute and implement solutions yourself. Of course there is room to deliberate, to share knowledge and to grow.
At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You will be part of the Development team based in our headquarters in the Netherlands, and you will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure of our platform.
You will be reporting directly to the Lead Developer and your main responsibilities will be:
- Working on the Datatrics platform.
- Thinking along with the development of the product.
- Consulting with departments on project status and proposals.
- Working with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- You are experienced with VueJS or similar front-end frameworks.
- Proactive, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in Dutch and English.
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising.
Our focus is on two branches: E-commerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Datatrics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!