Together with a young team, you will work on building, testing and installing customer-specific systems. Where YOU are the spider in the web in the field of electronics. As an Electrical / Assembly Engineer, YOU ensure interfacing between the system and the various sensors and components. You are responsible for designing technically complex solutions for different projects. You coordinate this with the sales, mechanical engineering and production departments. You are also involved in selecting suppliers and outsourcing work. No two systems are the same, and this makes your work interesting!
Your own ideas and knowledge are appreciated; everyone learns from each other and together we achieve an awesome result.
Our ideal colleague:
• Has completed (the equivalent to) either MBO (vocational level) or HBO (Bachelor’s degree level) education in the field of Electrical Engineering and possesses experience in mechanics. Or has completed a degree in mechanical engineering and possesses experience in electrical engineering or mechatronics.
• Has a few years of demonstrable experience as an Electrical Engineer, with the design of electronics and PCBs.
• Has experience with EDA tools (requirement), with Proteus design being an advantage.
• Is familiar with Autocad, Solid Works or Fusion 360. Experience with Eplan is an advantage.
• Has mastery of the Dutch and English language, with German being an advantage.
• Is creative and not afraid to share ideas.
• Can work independently as well as in a team.
• Like many colleagues, he loves beer and frikandels!
We offer you a super fun and challenging position at a competitive salary. In addition to good employment benefits, we offer something that cannot be expressed only in financial terms: you become part of the young and dynamic Convergence team!
P.S. we have the best company outings…
Accurate, Automated & Awesome systems; that’s what you go for with Convergence!
In 2010, Convergence started as a spin-off from the University of Twente. Since then, Convergence has developed into a global player in the field of designing and building customer-specific measurement and control systems for liquids and gases.
While Convergence started off as a specialist in the field of membrane technology, we have converted the acquired knowledge and skills into innovative solutions in other research areas too. Wherever precise control of liquids and gases is required, Convergence offers awesome and endless possibilities!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Convergence. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!