The Sales Accountant is active in the Finance department in Enschede and manages all reporting, accounting and financial matters related to sales for the European region (Netherlands Markets: NL, Exports, 2WheelTyres, Original Equipment). The Sales Accountant reports to the Divisional Head Accounting.
In this role the key responsibilities are:
A. Accounting nature
- Ensure customers always receive Sales invoices/ credit notes etc.
- Booking and clearing all collections from customers
- Completeness of Sales &COS booking in SAP
- Sales rebates /credit notes booking and control
- Customer account reconciliation
- Preparing various specifications for external auditors on quarter / annual basis
B. Reporting / controlling nature
- Full time support to the segment Heads for all accounting &related commercial activities
- Preparation/ circulation of standard MIS reports for the business
- Sales / margin reconciliation between SAP & Sales system
- Credit limit review/ management in SAP system
- Coordination with D&B and COFACE for customer Credit limits &claims
- Overdue management /reporting and follow-up
- Monthly DSO report for “Rapportage”
- General sales related commercial matters
- Preparation of financial cable for these 4 markets
- Linking pin between Sales &Finance
- Completed bachelor degree in business economics
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar job, including sales accounting knowledge
- international production and sales organization
- Affinity with automation aimed at information supply; proven experience in SAP F1CO3 is a must have, experience with Hyperion is desired
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with interaction with customers
- Good Dutch and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Proactive personality with a sense of responsibility and a flexible work attitude
- Meticulous, hands-on and no-nonsense personality, perseverance and cultural awareness
Bedrijfsprofiel Apollo Vredestein BV
Apollo Vredestein B.V. is part of Apollo Tyres Ltd from India. Apollo Tyres is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India, South Africa and the Netherlands. With its head office in the Indian city of Gurgaon, Apollo Tyres Ltd is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity.
Apollo Vredestein BV has its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It designs, manufactures and sells high-quality tyres under the Apollo and Vredestein brand name via an extensive network of offices in Europe and North America.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Apollo Vredestein. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!