Thanks to your expertise in data, you ensure our data platform fulfills our high quality standards for both our customers and internal business. You are responsible for creating and implementing our data platform with a Devops approach. You handle setting it up, manage the architecture and design new features. You build data pipelines using our delta/data lake and set up cloud infrastructures. Your input is essential to our success: We trust that you know best what can, should and has to be done.
You will also set up practical pipelines for insights into our internal business. By doing so, you help us improve our data platform and support daily data-driven decision making.
Sounds like a lot? No worries, you share this mission with 6 other data enthusiasts, and we are looking to grow the team even further. That means a lot of freedom in your daily business and the necessity to bring forward your own ideas.
Who are you?
- You can get behind and embody our core values JOY, OPENNESS and DRIVE
- You’re a team player and thrive in a cooperative environment
- You foster a growth mindset and believe in lifelong learning
- Your genuine interest and curiosity help you identify the data issues in our business
- You look at problems from different angles to determine the best solution.
- You are not afraid of a healthy dose of freedom and responsibility.
The icing on the cake
- Experience of at least 3 years either as a Data Engineer or a Software Engineer with a focus on building (scalable) data pipelines in distributed environments.
- Experience working with AWS, Spark / Pyspark, SQL, NoSQL (Elastic)
- Experience with developing microservices (REST APIs) is a plus.
- Experience with Databricks (Delta) is a plus.
- Master's degree in areas like Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics, Business Analytics is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Fair play, fair pay: We appreciate your effort with more than words.
- We make your personal and professional development our priority: 1 on 1 coachings, workshops by external trainers and a personal DISC consultation are only a few examples.
- You get 30 days of vacation - but we will miss you, so please come back
- We do not believe in micromanagement and foster our open-door policy and direct lines of communication.
- We live by our core values openness, drive and joy
- Make a difference from day one on - Your ideas are welcome and valid as soon as you set foot in the door.
- Even after Corona you can work from home part of the time
- You are the professional in your field so we give you the freedom to play with your knowledge and skills
12Build is the digital offer request platform of the European construction industry. We provide the best match between general contractors and construction specialists. Our platform helps to save time where it is wasted (manual and dysfunctional processes) and invest human effort where it really counts (project quality and relationships). We are really proud of that!
More than 750 construction companies in Europe have already requested more than 2.3 million quotations on our platform. By now, about 70% of all B2B matches in the Dutch construction industry are already made with 12Build. Now we are expanding in Belgium, France and Germany.
That’s a team effort, so at 12Build we always put people first. We help each other out and we help each other grow. We found our sweet spot at the crossroads of teamwork and individual expertise. This is where the 12Build magic happens and you find “the gem of Twente” (according to our finance controller).
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of 12Build. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7442 DL NIJVERDAL 088-022 8400