Last year, the TPRC celebrated its tenth anniversary. Our consortium that started out small with only a few researchers, has since matured considerably. In terms of outreach, it is also time for the next step. With this TPRC Talks we want to involve you more in our mission and we look at the future. During the TPRC Talks we will let our colleagues, partners and students take the stage. Our experts explain more about the research on thermoplastic composites and you can ask questions to the experts live.
- Remko Akkerman, TPRC Scientific Director and one of the founders. He takes our viewers along in the development of the TPRC.
- Sebastiaan Wijskamp, Technical Director at the TPRC. Sebastiaan explains where TPRC research is focusing on and how the TPRC works closely together with partners
Of course, our partners also get the stage in this talk show.
- Winand Kok, Director Expert Services EMEA of Toray Advanced Composites
- Johannes Treiber, Thermoplastic Application Engineering Manager of Solvay
And an interview with:
- Ramona Sitohang, PhD-student from Indonesia, is in the last stage of her PhD
The TPRC is a consortium of industrial and academic members active in the thermoplastic composites industry. The TPRC believes in thermoplastic composites as the material for lightweight manufacturing in large volumes. The primary aim of the TPRC is to enable a more widespread use of thermoplastic composites by eliminating technological barriers.